Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1591
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, ano, ano back to topic, I think I have to wait a bit longer for Silent Hill4, mebbe a weak... =/

  2. #1592
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board, Hell Knight!

    It took me forever to track mine down, and even then it's just a friends >_<

    I liked ZoE better than ZoE2. ZoE2 is like... boss, small tiny levle, boss, tiny level, boss boss tiny level, boss... etc. Although the battle system's better.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 07, 2004 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  3. #1593
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Hell Knight. Hope you enjoy your stay.

    Been practing Halo. I have discovered I hate the following levels with reason:
    Prisoner (ROCKETS ON PRISONER OMG!!!)
    Longest (Boring CTF, only good for Oddball, if that.)
    Sidewinder (Great for CTF or Slayer, only)
    Chiron (Only good for Slayer games)
    Boarding Action (Only good for Slayer)

    However, I love anything at the rest.

  4. #1594
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xellos, have you ever tried Enclave? Or Baldur's gate 2?

  5. #1595
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Never heard of Enclave til now,a nd never played Baldur's Gate.

  6. #1596
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Xellos:
    Welcome to the board, Hell Knight!

    It took me forever to track mine down, and even then it's just a friends &gt;_&lt;

    I liked ZoE better than ZoE2. ZoE2 is like... boss, small tiny levle, boss, tiny level, boss boss tiny level, boss... etc. Although the battle system's better.

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ October 07, 2004 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">ZoE2 is longer aye, you thought it was hard??? d00d its a breeze i beat it over so many times and yes also in hard mode &gt;_&gt; trying to get the elusive Jehuty Zero is hard ;_; i gave up lol

    wait.... did you do hard mode without the upgrades???? cuz i did with all the upgrades er auxilliary weapons i mean

    oh btw.... WELCOME HELLKNIGHT!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ... im fine now

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 08, 2004 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>

  7. #1597
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rofl, I think I won't be able to play older games then 3 year, only if it was/is my fave.
    About screamind, I would love to scream like those RAWK singers, I would PWN all! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #1598
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ZoE2 had some hard bosses, like Anubis as weak Jehuty, and that stupid old man...

    Jehuty Zero? GFAQs doesn't mention Jehuty Zero...

  9. #1599
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know.... weird eh? my friends all promise theyve seen it and its so awesome etc. &gt;_&gt; well the ones who've seen it anyway

  10. #1600
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I smell bullshit. GFAQs has Nekkid Jehuty as best one, even in versus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •